Information you may give us
Name, email address (work and/or personal), postal address, telephone number(s), job title, company details, interests, preferences, and answers you give us when using any of our online forms.
Information collected automatically
When you visit or use our website, or interact with our marketing communications, we may automatically collect certain information from you, including:
- geo-location data
- operating system and browser type
- browser language
- access times
- application version, platform and settings
- URL of the website you visited before browsing to our websites
- time you spent on each page visited
- URLs of the pages you visited on our websites
- IP address used to connect your computer or mobile device to the internet
- other information about your use of and actions on our websites.
We may record or monitor calls, emails, text messages and other correspondence for training purposes, to improve the quality of our offering, and to prevent and detect fraud.
Information collected from third parties
Google Analytics may collect information about how visitors use our website.
Google Adwords may collect information about how visitors interact with our ads.
How we use your personal data
We may use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- to provide a high level of customer service, including assisting with any of your enquiries and bookings, and to notify you of any changes to courses you signed up for
- to help operate, maintain and improve our offering
- to be able to offer you a service, such as the training courses you purchase from us, which we may not be able to offer if you do not share this data
- to communicate with you about our offers, promotions, upcoming events, reviews and other news or those of our selected partners this may be via email, telephone – you can change or update your marketing communication preferences from the link in the bottom of our emails
- to facilitate profiling, segmentation and personalisation these may be based on location, preferences, interests and past actions (including previous course purchases);
- to meet our legal obligations and for establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights;
- to compile reports and to help us understand and improve our services
- to enable us to carry out targeted online advertising more likely to be relevant to you.
International transfer of Information
Protection and security of your personal information
We will never sell your personal information to third parties. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. We secure the personal information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment. When sensitive personal information, such as a credit card number and/or geo-location data, is collected on our websites and/or transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Retention of personal information
We retain Personal Information that you provide us as long as we consider it potentially useful in contacting you about the products, services or offers you have expressed an interest in, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, and then we securely delete the information. Your personal data will generally be stored for up to 5 years. We may, however, keep your personal data for longer than 5 years if we need it to fulfil our contractual obligations to you, the law requires us to maintain it for a longer period or you have not withdrawn your consent. We will delete this information from the servers at an earlier date if you request that, for example by using the unsubscribe link at the foot of this policy.
Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Information
Upon request, UK.HUGE.IO will provide you with information about whether we hold any personal information about you. If you provide us with your personal information, you have the following rights with respect to that information:
- to review the user information that you have supplied to us
- to request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
- to request that your user information not be used to contact you
- to request that your user information be removed from any solicitation list that we use
- to request that your user information be deleted from our records
- to opt out of being solicited by Huge IO or third parties
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Huge IO (UK & Ireland) Ltd, 5th Floor, Merck House, Seldown Lane, Poole, BH15 1TW. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
Managing communication preferences
You may, at any time, unsubscribe from our marketing communications altogether by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located in our emails and at the foot of this document, or by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Please note that you cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails relating to a training course you have purchased, an enquiry you have made with us, or an offer that you signed up for (such as to download a white paper, or get a promotional code).
Third party websites, Social Media networks, Advertising
Our website may contain links to third-party apps, services, tools and websites that are not affiliated with, controlled or managed by us (including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter®) and these services and links may also include social networking features (such as the Facebook® “Like” button and widgets, “Share” buttons, and other interactive mini-programs).
Additionally, some of our events may be run by partners we are collaborating with. They will need access to your details so that you can be enrolled in the training and in any certification processes available for that training course. We will share only relevant information, this will normally include your name, email address and a contact number in case of emergency. If we need to share any extra information, for example a correspondence address for training materials to be posted to you, a member of the Huge IO Team will contact you prior to the data share to verify you are happy for us to share this information.
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Huge IO (UK & Ireland) Ltd, 5th Floor, Merck House, Seldown Lane, Poole, BH15 1TW.
Changes to this policy
We may, from time to time, make changes to this policy. Please make sure you visit this page to see the most up-to-date policy. The current version of this policy has been revised in May 2018 and is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Change your preferences by clicking on this link.